Core Values We Serve By
Having an agreed upon sense of purpose is important to our success at BEGIN ANEW. Our goal is to create an engaging and challenging culture that adheres to an appropriate and effective set of core values during both good and bad times.
Our values are:
Human Dignity and Respect
* We will live our lives together from a sense of abundance and a sincere desire to help.
* We will keep respect and dignity at the forefront of all our interactions.
* We will demonstrate real empathy with the joys and pains of each other.
* We will have a positive and constructive sense of humor.
* We are committed to and actively work to continuously improve ourselves.
* We are committed to be relentless and versatile learners.
* We enjoy the challenge of unfamiliar tasks.
* We are dedicated in surpassing the expectation and requirements of our clients.
* We welcome and use feedback from clients to improve products and services.
* We keep our clients in mind during all our actions.
* We can be counted on to act as a team at all times.
* We will not become defensive or irritated when times are tough or if an idea we have is considered unnecessary or inappropriate at the time it is presented.
* We keep our commitments and meet our agreed-upon deadlines.
* We push ourselves and each other for results.
* We will allow each other to communicate openly and freely, without fear.
* We consider vulnerability to be strength not weakness.
* We honor individual gifts, abilities and questions.
* We provide each other the information that is needed to do our jobs and make accurate decisions.
* We will present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner.